• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROY'S OUR BOY: Koopaling Costume for Roy

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Upload it to Brawl Vault.

EDIT: I didn't see your comment. The costume doesn't show up like in the OP though.

Also, even though the download has CSPs and all that, it's missing the .pac files for the costumes. Not very important anyway.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Captain's log, day 1:
The CSP does not fit at ALL. Requesting assistance.
I also want to know how to Cbliss.
A few of the textures are broken, a few tweaks, and everything should be fine. In the Meantime, enjoy the semi-costume version and delete the magic wand object in Brawlbox.

Upload it to Brawl Vault.

EDIT: I didn't see your comment. The costume doesn't show up like in the OP though.

Also, even though the download has CSPs and all that, it's missing the .pac files for the costumes. Not very important anyway.
How do you mean "like in the OP"? The only difference in the full costume should be in the sword, where I'll be waiting to see if people complain about it.

Also, no metal. I don't know how to metal.

Also, the PAC file, I'll go ahead and do it once I get enough criticism, easier that way, I'm waiting for complaints so I can fix stuff.

The glasses seem more like goggles to me. :/
The "glasses" were ripped straight from Roy Koopa himself, same model. Maybe I'll adjust it later to better fit Roy's face.

Also, I want this question answered: Which version do people like better?

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT ATTENTION STUFF!!
The first version I uploaded is broken, and will permanently brick your system!
I am lying!
However, it was broken, I've uploaded a fixed version at the same link. The only issue is my crappy CSP and no metal yet.
If anyone knows how to do that stuff, let me know!

I also want to know how to cbliss.

plz

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
I...I.... i love u nefnoj.. MAKE MORE THINGS!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McSlur

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I remember seeing this in the Art thread. Nice to see you uploaded it, imo every character needs a shell of some sort on them.

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
Yes yes yes and yes. I will put this in my build once on the vault.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yes yes yes and yes. I will put this in my build once on the vault.
OOOOH, THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT!! I thought you meant that you'll upload your build onto the Vault, with this in it, hahaha! Sorry about that mate, haha.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Guys, I have bad news: Turns out that I can't get metal to work, no matter what, So that's the final version, I'll upload it once I get screenshots. Or I could ask you guys to make screenshots and make it a contest, where the winner gets a big kiss.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Guys, I have bad news: Turns out that I can't get metal to work, no matter what, So that's the final version, I'll upload it once I get screenshots. Or I could ask you guys to make screenshots and make it a contest, where the winner gets a big kiss.
well im still gonna use it cuz ROY'S OUR BOYYYYYYY!

Top Bottom