• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Royal Treatment. A Peach combo video

InfinityZERO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CeroCulpa
3DS FC
0447-5489-0482
I want to coin how you play. Watching this reminds of Jade Curtiss' personality from Tales of the Abyss. You play just like how he acts.

Awesomecakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stef-Pie
3DS FC
3093-7191-2175
Sweet vid. I'm gonna start doing that down throw Nair at low %. I've just been doing Ftilt at 0, but you get a lot more from the Nair.

Also pretty well put together actually. I liked that you'd switch back and forth between the same games, and that you'd get farther into each game steadily. It gives the impression of consistency, and its like you're touring through how you destroyed them each game.

And there's some really impressive stuff here. Its cool to see how you're spacing and baiting things out.

Last edited:

redruM

Smash Rookie
edit: nevermind, figured stuff out

Last edited:

Kento

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kento726
3DS FC
1203-9959-5718
Oh my god, were the ones with Peach the matches we had together? lolol Awesome vid bro

Top Bottom