• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy wallpaper I made. You guys are gonna love this

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Needs more FireEmblem Roy.

But other than that, good job.
what? the whole thing is fire emblem roy. roy is the only character there... if your saying that i needed non smash brothers screenshots, then i hate you.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Prepare to hate me.

Could you make one of those without the woven pattern? I'd like to see it pre-weave.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
Your Link one is better. But Bakamonkey...you have to post these threads in the Artwork Emporium, not in Character Specific.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Your Link one is better. But Bakamonkey...you have to post these threads in the Artwork Emporium, not in Character Specific.
They are posted in the artwork emporium. But not everyone goes there. So I wanted everyone in this Roy only forum to know that I made a badass Roy wallpaper.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
When i saw roy wallpaper i made. i thought cool an artist who drew his own wallpaper with roy on it then i see photoshop.........lame.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
When i saw roy wallpaper i made. i thought cool an artist who drew his own wallpaper with roy on it then i see photoshop.........lame.
It's wierd.

I posted all of my wallpapers in the artwork section, and EVERYONE there loves them. Probably because they also do artwork...

So I wanted eeryone else to see them, so I posted some of them individually in the character forums, and almost ALL of the responses have been negative.

Top Bottom