• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy Victory Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zio~

The Underdog
NNID
Fabri1794
3DS FC
3711-9383-8936
I thought so of you might like to know what Roy actually says after a match.
If any of these quotes is wrong please let me know, they are all from the internet and I don't know anything about japanese, so surely there will be some errors.

"真の戦いは、これからだ。"(shin no tatakai wa korekara da) , which translates to "The true fight is about to start."

"苦しい戦いだった。"(Kurushī tatakai datta.), which translates to "It was a difficult fight."

"守るべきもののために、負けられない!"(Mamoru beki mono no tame ni, makerarenai!), which translates to "For those whom I must protect, I will not lose!".

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Nice, always wanted to know these :p

What about his taunts?

Zio~

The Underdog
NNID
Fabri1794
3DS FC
3711-9383-8936
Nice, always wanted to know these :p

What about his taunts?
His taunt is just a variation of one of his victory quotes: "僕 は 負けない!", which translates to "I won't lose!", It's funny that lucina says almost the same thing.

Raijinken

Smash Master
These are, by the way, the same as they were in Melee.

Anyways, Roy (in Fire Emblem 6) was designed very similarly to Marth, so it's not much of a surprise that he says basically the same thing as GirlMarth.

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
His taunt is just a variation of one of his victory quotes: "僕 は 負けない!", which translates to "I won't lose!", It's funny that lucina says almost the same thing.
Fun fact: In Melee, he had four victory quotes and that was the fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom