• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"ROy versus Peach"

Love

Smash Rookie
yo syk0 awesome roy man. i thought you played fox only. i like the match in captain falcons stage. you pulled off some nice combos. good **** keep it up man.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
thanx ,love, yeah i also play with roy along with a few others, but he's my best, besides fox.
i have a few more roy fights, but just havent had the time to put em up. look out for em. eventhough im not sure when, but i will be putting more up real soon. thanx for the coment peace.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
for sure man, all day baby. i got the vids with you in it coming alittle later dude, just hold your **** a moment aight... sorry i mean horses.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
hmn...i wonder why no one watches my videos. is it because im too good or somn, or do i just suk that bad?

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
Excellent match man. Peach is my worst matchup, the priority and the Dsmash gets me everytime.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
thanx you guys. i really needed to hear that. i didnt know if my roy was really good or not. even though i win a couple of times. i needed to hear from an outside crowed. i definetly will take him to tournaments and see what happens. oh and yes, it was a random pic VERICZ. it was hard to beat peach because roy is a close distance fighter, while peach has the down smash move to cancle out most of my close range moves, so i had to use me sword dance almost the whole time just to keep her in the air and prevent her down smash. thanx for the comments :)

one question, what and where the heck is gigabets anyways?

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i guess she does doesnt she. yeah your right. never thought about it though. i got lucky and won it anyways lol. im gonna check out the forum now. i actually have means of getting there now, so ill show up. thanx

you play too dont you? who do you main?

ancientevil11

Smash Apprentice
what's good Syk0? this is the Link player you smash with. i like what i see from your Roy. its so different from my brother's Roy...we gotta get some Link vs Roy matches man. by the way...have you had the chance to get those matches we recorded? i really want to watch 'em...and im thinkin of making a video.

anyway...lets smash again this weekend. we had some sick matches....and i gotta play your Fox again lol. i talked to Raw...he said Friday should be good. so lemme know.

laterz...

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
non much dude just trying to finish uploading these vids and ****. yeah i have our fights dont worry. im definetly putting your link matches up. your link is just too sick. i know ppl will like em if they actually look at them that is. let me know when you put up the mew2 fights i wanna see them. for sure i wanna smash this weekend, and i wanna play your link again, but most especially that freaking mew2. lol well let me know when them vids up man. later

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
unfortunatly, no i do not. i have played dashizwiz, and his two brothers before, along with lambchops and green mario, but that was about 5 months ago. since then ive been having trouble getting to play anybody that ppl would recognize on smash boards, however, that
was all because i didnt have a reliable car to get to there houses, for the most part. do you know johnny? he played with marth. he almost beat shiz at a "dooda" tournament. well i used to play him like once a week,for about a month, then he just disapeared. well whos gonna show up to this tournament, since you say its gonna be huge and all.

vericz

Smash Champion
Yeah i know johnny. And a bunch of guys from all SFL are coming, NFL and the usual 30 that usually go. So that would make it about 50+ people. Green, XIF, doodah, riot, bunch of CFL people, NFL. check out the thread and you will see.

Edit: do you have AIM or Yahoo?

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
yeah thanx ,heltxl, i use the sword dance to keep them slow and me fast.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
ok im gonna check it out now. if theres that many ppl showing up i might as well show up too.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Excellent use of DED. Although you seem really good, I think your matchup against Peach could use a little more aerial action, you were on the ground a lot.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
thanx jihunsius, yeah i noticed that too which is why i tried to use the sword dance so much too keep her off the ground. i lack manuverability with that character thats why lol. thanx for the advice. by the way, whats "DED"?

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
thanx jihunsius, yeah i noticed that too which is why i tried to use the sword dance so much too keep her off the ground. i lack manuverability with that character thats why lol. thanx for the advice. by the way, whats "DED"?
Double Edged Dance. It's the official name for what you've been calling "sword dance."

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
ay dude. wat happened to the guy in your video? obviously somn with his nuts, but how and why?

Top Bottom