• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy Skype Group [Moved to Discord]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Contact requests sent to everyone prior to this post.

EDIT: and the post just below this one. ^_^

Last edited:

Deviruki

Smash Rookie
NNID
Deviruki.exe

EDIT: and the post just below this one. ^_^
Sorry but I don't seem to have received any requests; my skype username is literally "deviruchi.", with the period included if that clears it up. :b:

EDIT: Oh god I didn't realize I quoted the wrong user, fixed.

Last edited:

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
Sorry but I don't seem to have received any requests; my skype username is literally "deviruchi.", with the period included if that clears it up. :b:
oh someone already added me lol

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440

EDIT: Oh god I didn't realize I quoted the wrong user, fixed.
I sent you a request, so just accept, and I'll add you to the Roy skype group. :)

---

---

EDIT:

hey, send me an add pls. srikar.jha

btw are you guys gonna move to discord sometime?
Contact request sent. At this point, it's very unlikely we'll switch to discord. Maybe at some point in the future.

Last edited:

Jinban

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sriks49
hey, send me an add pls. srikar.jha

btw are you guys gonna move to discord sometime?

Super Smash Fanatic

Smash Cadet
NNID
jacg31
3DS FC
0705-3237-7336
Please add me: camju02
I've mained Roy since day 1, but didn't want to join the group until I felt like I understood the character as my old main, Shulk.

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Contact Requests sent to everyone prior to this post.

EDIT: and the 2 below this post.

EDIT: + 5 below

Last edited:

Shiarya

Smash Rookie
Carya.moo
I'd love to join the roy skype group, i've had like... 3-4 smash board accounts over the many years, i keep forgetting their names/passwords lol but i remade another account just to post on this thread, I feel my roy game getting much better over all, but i can't help but feel i'm crippling myself by not surrounding myself with knowledgeable roy players.

valtykeaton

Smash Cadet
I'd like to rejoin the Roy Skype Group. I was apart of it, then left but now I want to jump back in with the Roy Boys.
My skype is: keatonvee.

Last edited:

Jujuace

Smash Rookie
NNID
Juju
3DS FC
1736-1664-1010
I'd really like to join the Boys and step up my level with Roy, my skype name is Respecthefate

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
@Croph We're committing to discord as the primary medium, so this thread is no longer necessary. Can you lock this please?

BluBlur91 BluBlur91 PinballWizard00 PinballWizard00 J jeffjaymes Z Zrob You're welcome to join us on Discord! I'll be PMing you all with links which you can use to join the Discord group.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom