• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy Skype Group [Moved to Discord]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Post here with your skype name if you'd like to be added to the Roy skype discussion group. We've already got 34 members so far (the smash skype community was pretty hyped about the leaks), and I as well as a few others will be watching this thread to add people who request it.

Hope to chat with you soon! :)

trainerxalex

Smash Rookie
NNID
trainerxalex
Post here with your skype name if you'd like to be added to the Roy skype discussion group. We've already got 34 members so far (the smash skype community was pretty hyped about the leaks), and I as well as a few others will be watching this thread to add people who request it.

Hope to chat with you soon! :)
My Skype is: trainerxalex

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
skype name: nya_blue (interface name: MajesticChameleon/Queen)

I'm interested to see if any top players will pick him up. Maybe we could get them into the skype group?

sethlon plz

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Count me in, Skype name: trippyrk9

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Okay, I just sent contact requests to everyone before this point in the thread. :)

Floppeh

Smash Cadet
NNID
FloppehFeesh
Add me: FloppehFeesh

I remember playing with you a few times a few months back, by the way. :)

RyanR7

Smash Rookie

Anyone in the skype group can you add me in it? It'd be tight to talk with you all about Roy and how we can approve upon using him together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom