• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I want some awesome Roy gifs to spice up my signature, roughly around the same dimensions of my Falcon gifs (courtesy of Wogrim). I see the video thread is full of great material to use, I don't have any real standards, just something really awesome showcasing of Roy doing something reall awesome.
I want two to perfectly match the width of the signature range, all outs fail, I'll have to get rid of my Roy sprite gif (I made that one), in any case, I need want some really cool Roy gifs, I'll be sure to give credit of course. But I want to represent my boy
no homo
, especially now that I'm actively getting back into Melee.​

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Okay, the the Melee Boards do not take requests like this. In fact, to my knowledge the only place you can ask this is the Sig Shoppe (subsection of the Artwork Emporium). And even they won't do something like this for you. Want a Roy GIF? Find the part in the video you want from the video you want, and request it to someone who does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom