• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy for Smash 3DS/Wii U website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning Received
I finally decided to sit down yesterday, pay $25 for a .com domain with an easy to remember name and good site design program, and typed up as much as I could about the possibility and potential of Roy being brought back:
:roymelee: http://www.royforsmash4.com/ :roymelee:

If you're willing to be a part of the cause in any way, please check the site out and read the whole page. Even just liking it with the Facebook plugin works.

If you're against it, please read the entire page before shooting it down.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
As much as I'd love to see Roy in Smash 4 it just won't likely happen. Hell, I hope Nintendo decides maybe as a DLC character. Also, I requested to join the group.

KFrosty

Smash Apprentice
I too hope for his unlikely return, though it seems Lucina serves as his replacement in many people's eyes.

I hope I am wrong and that he is indeed included. I would be happy even if he is just a costume.

Kipst3r

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kipst3r
3DS FC
4012-4208-4029
I am all for this, but Nintendo can be stubborn sometimes... I personally am waiting for that Mother 3 localization.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
Nintendo making Roy would just mess it up. PM did far better justice to this character than Sakurai in melee. PM is my most played smash game so i'm no bit clamoring for Roy in smash 4.

G13_Flux

Smash Lord
as much as im totally for roy in smash 4, this thread doesnt really belong in the PM webpages. it doest relate in anyway to the game that the PMDT designed and want to promote. so dont be surprised if the mods lock this thread. just a heads up.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
He already made this thread once and @ Shadic Shadic locked it like two weeks ago because it's irrelevant advertising. Stop spamming the boards Masonry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom