• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy Awakening Recolor.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Since Roy's redesign in Fire Emblem: Awakening has a lot of features that Ike has. Such as a headband and a cape. I think it would be cool to give him a recolor that is like this:

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
I think this is the wrong section.
That would be awesome. Even just as a retexture. I can't wait till someone makes a vertex hack of that like awakening Ike and Marth

:phone:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I think this is the wrong section.
That would be awesome. Even just as a retexture. I can't wait till someone makes a vertex hack of that like awakening Ike and Marth

:phone:
I don't think it is the complete wrong section. It is a suggestion for Ike to have a Roy recolor.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Isn't this topic similar to the "Buff Pit's voice" thread of the Pit boards back at smashmods?

Anyway, I guess I'll do this since I'm currently making an Ike pack. Unless you'd rather wait for my custom Ike design that is heavily based on DLC Roy, that is.

Top Bottom