• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
BluePikmin, you need to understand that Dr. K and Nintendog aren't really that possible. I doubt the Doc would like to see his but whooped by Mario or Link or any Smasher, and the instant Nintendo let's Snake throw grenades at the pup, PETA will sue Nintendo forever.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nowadays they wouldn't ever add a Nintendog as a playable character in Smash.

Though, if the world was anything like they were back when Kirby's Dreamland 3 came out, I can imagine a Nintendog getting in.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
What if Nintendo, in a completely unexpected move, goes M.U.G.E.N. on our at dolla dollas, and allows for anyone to easily access the game and place characters and stages in?
Then no one would ever want to complain, minus the most ungrateful, and they could still get their DLC money from official brand stages and characters.
In economics, it's actually quite helpful to the artist and chemist who do not exercise their Intellectual Property 'rights', or should I say government instituted monopoly on thought and ideas? HAH!

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Can we just drop this Nintendog talk? There will only ever be ONE true fighting game canine:

And let's just leave it at that. If you want a canine fighter for Smash Bros, choose Eevee.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
What if Nintendo, in a completely unexpected move, goes M.U.G.E.N. on our at dolla dollas, and allows for anyone to easily access the game and place characters and stages in?
Then no one would ever want to complain, minus the most ungrateful, and they could still get their DLC money from official brand stages and characters.
In economics, it's actually quite helpful to the artist and chemist who do not exercise their Intellectual Property 'rights', or should I say government instituted monopoly on thought and ideas? HAH!
But we already have Brawl hacking...
and the Project M team recently finished the clone engine. (hope they release it to the public)

----

CalumG

Smash Lord
it should be nintencat playable because recency duh

god

filthy casuals, get to know

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
But we already have Brawl hacking...
and the Project M team recently finished the clone engine. (hope they release it to the public)

----
Yes, but what if they make it easier? Eh? Eh? Eh. . .
. . . By not giving it maximum new console and disc or data security, and maybe giving a few helpful tools to aspiring Ryu coders? (HOPEFULLY DARK DONALD AND RARE AKUMA TOO)

Espio264

Smash Ace
First rule of Roster prediction: Don't talk about Fire Emblem.
What was the second rule of roster prediction club?

Espio264

Smash Ace
So if we get Corn and Shulk, would Corn Shulking become a thing? Is there Peach Pitting now? Snake R.O.B.bing? Link Nessing?

Yeah, I'm bored.

Espio264

Smash Ace
Got another question: If only one of the New IP characters had to make it, which would you choose?
Wonder Red or Shulk?
Shulk. His game fascinates me. Though if Wonder Red qualifies, I don't see why they shouldn't put him in SSB5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom