• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Boarding the hype train won't do any ****ing good. You're better off knowing nothing will happen.
Who got your panties in a twist?

Xenoblaze is the only one who can be charming with that much pessimism. :troll:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
**** this ****, if that's the way I'm gonna be treated.
Looks like our hero is looking a little goth today, I hope the stresses of life aren't getting you down :troll:

But in all seriousness dude, I apologize in behalf of the thread if we hurt you or annoyed you. Pls stay.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sakurai's tweet was just about the Direct's time. I'm pretty sure he tweeted about the Directs when Luigi and Sonic were shown. Possible Smash news?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sakurai's tweet was just about the Direct's time. I'm pretty sure he tweeted about the Directs when Luigi and Sonic were shown. Possible Smash news?
Indeed, seems very plausible. But if not i'd still happily enjoy seeing how MK8 is shaping up to be.

Nice to see you in here platinum.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Hopefully.
Indeed, seems very plausible. But if not i'd still happily enjoy seeing how MK8 is shaping up to be.

Nice to see you in here platinum.
I will also be looking how MK8 is shaping up to be.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
That's a good motto. Judge people without proof and then run them out of town in an angry mob. I think there was a name for that back in the olden days.
NO PROOF?

We went through step by step! You can't mock the math!
Plus, I'm fairly certain I was turned into a newt.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
sooooooo . . . topic? . . . anyone?
if not why not discuss the possibility of a second animal crossing rep, because you know . . . its something . . .
It would be pretty cool.

It would probably be up to Mr. Resetti and Tom Nook.

Tom Nook is more important to the series, but would basically be a Villager clone.

Mr. Resetti was an Assist Trophy, and he would be much more unique with pickaxe attacks and a Muddy Mole like mechanic.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
well now, you two did a good (and hilarious) job now mates,
can't wait to see another, though the mods would probably ban it form happing it again:laugh:
You guys will see dark pit again, especially in feb.

But the others.... probably not, only when the opportunity is right :D

And yes the mods will be on me for this one, don't kill me mods ;_: this thread was getting stale, I had to do something.....

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Why can't I have a normal life and normal friends here!?
Because this is actually an alternate dimension from ours, haven't you noticed? Frankly, it surprises me you couldn't pick up from it. The logic fractures that fills everyone's minds, the sporadic nonsense that bursts with the smallest spark, the constant wars in which one side threaten the other for mere trivialities...

This, my friend, is no ordinary place. This, is not the place you think were born in; this is a place were laws of physics lack relevance, where nothing goes as it is meant to be. A world filled with constant never ending chaos, in which no one can manage to comprehend the events that take place in it. Try and do so; I'll assure you you'll fail in the most miserable way, and realize that you spent countless years of your life on figuring out.

The inhabitants of this world are no different. Some may want to fill your head with erratic and bizarre rubbish, and some will persist on declaring whatever they consider "your flaws" and make you feel ashamed for it, even if, in your world, they wouldn't be of big deal, and it most cases, they would be open-mindedly accepted.

Such is this alternate world, this hole on the fabric of our dimension that we simply view as a mere thread on a vast forum page.
(Woah, don't know where that came from)

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I want both, but Shulk. Badasses before Goddesses.
Oooh, I wouldn't say that if I were you. You DO remember the saying about the Gods, right?
"Powerful and frightening, smite everything with lightning."

Okay, no more Uprising references for today.

Gune

Smash Lord
Yes. Not the dog though, that was obviously bluepikmin.
Wait...wait your telling me that wasn't the real Dark Pit and Icarus dog? Ha! You almost had for a sec, Next your gonna try and tell me rebellious treecko isnt a real treecko or that Golden isn't a real Entei.:rolleyes:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Wait...wait your telling me that wasn't the real Dark Pit and Icarus dog? Ha! You almost had for a sec, Next your gonna try and tell me rebellious treecko isnt a real treecko or that Golden isn't a real Entei.:rolleyes:
Life is harsh, I know :D

You forgot amazon pandora, hades, and the sun god :p (oh and sumia xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom