• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster page 6/7

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
My friend and I don't get out of school till about 5 o'clock. So we can't attend unless it gets pushed back:(

Artie

Smash Cadet
OK I WILL CHANGE DATE AGAIN..... it will be on 7 JUNE then its saturday so everbody are able to play that day

Artie

Smash Cadet
OK I WILL CHANGE DATE AGAIN..... it will be on 7 JUNE then its saturday so everbody are able to play that day

just saying it again so everybody knows..

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
Im really sorry but if its on Saturday, we won't be here to do it. My sister and I are going to be gone all day from 8:00 am-10:00 pm. We have to go to a soccer tournament. So if you are still planning to have it on Saturday, take us off because we won't be here at all.

I apologize for the incon. this will cause for you.

joka22

Smash Rookie
ummm i have a problem with this because on saturday i'm taking the SAT and i will not n cnt rush h0me to participate in this tourney. It is better if u keep it to friday at 2:00 or l8ter becuase there waz no complaints except for one person and thatz 1 vs 7 instead of u moving the date and losing more pplz. (i also saw earlier that sum1 else could not attend due to the date change to saturday, so i feel ud rather lose one then 2)

also is it possible that u can get on aim today cuz i hav a kick n i will be w8tin to talk to u

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ummm i have a problem with this because on saturday i'm taking the SAT and i will not n cnt rush h0me to participate in this tourney. It is better if u keep it to friday at 2:00 or l8ter becuase there waz no complaints except for one person and thatz 1 vs 7 instead of u moving the date and losing more pplz. (i also saw earlier that sum1 else could not attend due to the date change to saturday, so i feel ud rather lose one then 2)

also is it possible that u can get on aim today cuz i hav a kick n i will be w8tin to talk to u
wow, this isn't working good...

joka22

Smash Rookie
it waz all good before that one kid asked for a change juss cuz him n his partner get out at 5....(who da hell leaves skool at 5)????? and itz oni one...he can find another team be4 then. and if he keeps the current date then hes gonna lose 2 teams

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
it waz all good before that one kid asked for a change juss cuz him n his partner get out at 5....(who da hell leaves skool at 5)????? and itz oni one...he can find another team be4 then. and if he keeps the current date then hes gonna lose 2 teams
Theres gonna be more tourneys. Just give those people a spot in the next tournament so its not ruining it for the rest of us.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I can't really help what time we get out of school...but i guess since it's the best choice, my partner and I will drop out

Chaco

Never Logs In
What time zone is it based on? (central, eastern, etc.)

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
I can't really help what time we get out of school...but i guess since it's the best choice, my partner and I will drop out
Nobody is against you or anything. Artie just has to realize that they can't run a tournament that will fit into everyones' schedules. There will be some people who will have to drop out because of they are unable to make it. I had to drop out of a tournament today myself.

It's alright Artie, just at your next tournament make a time and stick to it. :)

Artie

Smash Cadet
It's based on Eastern

And Artie can i team with you instead of DarkStar92? He said it was ok if you know what i mean.
friend code to the left.
AIM: Dis4ster1

And if you don't believe me... Vuist! xD lolage
roflmao dus jij moet frank zijn :p

Artie

Smash Cadet
Im really sorry but if its on Saturday, we won't be here to do it. My sister and I are going to be gone all day from 8:00 am-10:00 pm. We have to go to a soccer tournament. So if you are still planning to have it on Saturday, take us off because we won't be here at all.

I apologize for the incon. this will cause for you.
i wont change date so ur out of the tournament

Artie

Smash Cadet
im getting pissed tournament already 7 june but people dont know and teams leave 2 days before tournament

Artie

Smash Cadet
Nobody is against you or anything. Artie just has to realize that they can't run a tournament that will fit into everyones' schedules. There will be some people who will have to drop out because of they are unable to make it. I had to drop out of a tournament today myself.

It's alright Artie, just at your next tournament make a time and stick to it. :)
THE TOURNAMENT IS 7 JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Artie

Smash Cadet
i need to know if kackamee is out... but he doesnt answer so i think he is out
what do you think (talking to everyone)

Dark_Link12

Smash Cadet
i need to know if kackamee is out... but he doesnt answer so i think he is out
what do you think (talking to everyone)
Didn't you change the tournament so it would be convinient for them in the first place!!!!!! I hope you hear for them or I'm gonna be mad! :mad:

Wario4Ever

Smash Cadet
Theres gona be a slight change in my team. My partner online will not be able to make it.

However my bro says he will be on my team, so basically its gona be us on the same Wii vs other team.

Sound good?

joka22

Smash Rookie
ummmm... ma SAT n personal life are way more important then this tourney so i wnt be abe to make the saturday one unless u move it to tomorrow. lyke i said ur losing more pplz by keeping it at june 7th (2 or more)....if u keep it at june 6th on friday (oni 1 has complained bout it)

Top Bottom