• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina's attributes

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So we know Rosalina is the puppet master type of character but what are her attributes?

Size: One head taller than Princess Peach
Weight:
Fall Speed:
Fast Fall Speed:
Walk Speed:
Dash Speed: not very fast
Crawl?: Maybe
Wall Jump?: doubt it.
Wall Cling?: I'm betting no

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Something kind of tells me that she may be able to crawl, but she'll be levitating during the process.
Interesting point.
Main reason why I doubt she'd crawl though is because it's not a common trait for human fighters. Wario, Snake, and Luigi are the only humanoid fighters that crawl, if my memory serves me right.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I just made a thread like this yesterday. :p
But you touch upon some topics I didn't mention, so I suppose it's okay.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
In the trailer, it looks like Rosalina is able to levitate on the ground also just like Peach.
I think would probably be at the same weight as Peach.
I think she'll be a slow character too due to how much tactics she could have with Luma.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Heh, sorry LG

Anyway, can we tell from the footage how fast Rosalina seems to be? Assuming Battlefield is the same size how long does it take for Mario to dash over half of it?

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Rosalina looks floaty and her aerial uair is way to long to juggle characters effectively. So it may be better to punish a characters landing with an evil luma wombo combo. Rosalina looks like a ground character.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I think she may be somewhat floaty yet also heavy, similar to Samus. She's portrayed as heavyweight in the Mario Kart games usually.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Rosalina looks floaty and her aerial uair is way to long to juggle characters effectively. So it may be better to punish a characters landing with an evil luma wombo combo. Rosalina looks like a ground character.
The following image shows what Rosalina's u-air really is. It does look quite fast, and has the potential to offer good juggling options.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Interesting point.
Main reason why I doubt she'd crawl though is because it's not a common trait for human fighters. Wario, Snake, and Luigi are the only humanoid fighters that crawl, if my memory serves me right.
also Zamus can crawl. (that's zero suit samus for those who don't know.)

Top Bottom