• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina and Luma Costume Poll

Which of Rosalina's costumes is your favorite?

• Total voters

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Rosalina was my most wanted newcomer and I was ecstatic when she announced. While waiting for the game's release, I enjoyed thinking about what possible costumes she could have. While I'm very disappointed that there isn't a costume inspired by Rosalina's appearance in her storybook, the ones we did get are pretty great.

Also, this thread also will allow people to be hipsters and choose the unpopular colors, if it should strike their fancy.

Anyway, I'm very partial to green Rosalina, but I also love the black and purple colors.

I'm excited to see the results! Happy voting!

I went through the entire Rosalina and Luma boards and didn't see anything like this, so I hope it's okay to create this. If there is a problem, just lock the thread. I won't be offended :p

Last edited:

ConCeal12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mimic19
I've always thought white would be Rose's thing since I saw her in Galaxy. Having her look like she picked up a Fire Flower is perfect!~

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Voted for default, I don't generally go for palette swaps. If we had a Cosmic Spirit alt then I'd be sorely tempted.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Voted for default, I don't generally go for palette swaps. If we had a Cosmic Spirit alt then I'd be sorely tempted.

I am fine with red, since it's my favorite color.

C3CC

Smash Lord
1) Black
2) Turquoise
3) Yellow
4) White

The others I never use. Pink is hideous, purple is not my favorite, green is ok but I don't like it and the red one is just ugly because it's not a bright red.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Default.

If I want variety, I go for Black, White Mage, or Purple.

SmashSensei

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperHorace
3DS FC
0791-2756-6377
I really don't like when people get all change-y about their colors. Default all the way!

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I can't choose! She wears them all so well! Except pink, that pink is atrocious. I like Black and Gold cause I'm from New Orleans, I like purple cause it looks amazing, I like red cause it fits her perfect, I like aquamarine cause it's so ****ing shiny, I don't really like Super Saiyan Rosalina all that much, though. I wish she had a midnight blue dress. That would look so perfect. If I had to choose, I'd probably go purple. Rosalina is indeed best Waifu.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
The Black and Yellow my favorite. It just looks so classy and fits her well. Also, it reminds me of her black cat outfit from Super Mario 3D World.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Rosalina palettes are complicated.

- I actually like her default palette, but I'm allergic to using default palettes so I don't use it ever.
- Pink is bleh.
- Gold is really pretty on Wii U, and allows me to channel the power of ~*~Banana Shiki, The Legend~*~
- Green is such a subtle tint change from default that I barely even notice the difference and my allergies react to it.
- I usually hate red, but the darker shade looks quite nice
- Wasn't fond of the shade of purple at first, but it grew on me (white/blue/purple are my favorite colors so it was only a matter of time).
- Not too crazy about the pale yellow bits on the black dress. Fun fact though, this palette has silver shoes!
- White is great, red is not.

Mostly I cycle gold, purple, red, and black.

Top Bottom