• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rooming at Genesis

Parts

Smash Rookie
Hey I was wondering if there was anyone who is going to Genesis 4 who wants to room at the venue hotel. If we have four people than it's only $200 each. If this is the wrong place to post this, just let me know.

burntnapkin

Smash Rookie
My sister and I are coming from the east coast and need people to room with. We are college students in Georgia and don't have a lot of money. We could each spend $200 towards the room. Are you looking for Thursday through Sunday nights?

Parts

Smash Rookie
My sister and I are coming from the east coast and need people to room with. We are college students in Georgia and don't have a lot of money. We could each spend $200 towards the room. Are you looking for Thursday through Sunday nights?
I get in on Thursday and I leave Monday morning so that will work out. If we get one more person than it will be $200. I think one of us will need to book in advance with the full price though which I suppose could probably handle.

burntnapkin

Smash Rookie
Perfect. My plane tickets line up with that exactly. Okay so if you are able to book the room that would work, you could pay the full price in advance, then when we arrive, we will give you $200 each. So now all we need is one more person. Do you want me to ask around my friends and see if I can find someone that would want to go? If not then I suppose we can wait and see if anyone else replies to this thread. Do you want to text me so we can talk about this easier? It would probably be more practical. If you're interested, my number is 770-893-9941. If not, it's cool, we can just talk on here if you prefer.

Parts

Smash Rookie
At this point with the main registration ended and the price increased, I don't know if anybody you know will want to sign with the increased prices last minute. You could ask around though just in case. Other than that we could just wait and see if anybody else posts here wanting in. Worse case scenario is its just us three and we have to pay $66 dollars more.

Top Bottom