• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROFLMAO Ike has an infinite wall kick

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
not really infinite, but a little something i was wondering about and tested, turns out it works very well against a majority of the cast. It's really simple, just grab your opponent and throw them into a wall(back and forward throw works), then just grab and forward throw, repeat. here's me using it on a lvl 9 marth, i used marth since they tend to up-b out of everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbztcgVjjqw

I did a little testing after and the results are a few lvl 9 comps that can escape from it, while others it just doesn't work.

Doesn't work
Bowser(he's weird like that)
ROB
Kirby
MetaKnight
Jigglypuff
Ice Climbers(works only with one)

Partially works(works if the opponent doesn't know how to get out or you mistime grab)
Olimar
Toon Link
Ness
Lucas
Game and Watch(Doesn't get to deadly percent)

One more thing, i found that if i held them and try to attack them (whatever that's called), they tended to escape right after the first hit.

Top Bottom