• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocket Slime for Brawl. Accept no substitutes.

No, see, threads only get closed when flaming comes from the OTHER side. No one really seemed to care that the entire first page is filled with people trolling rather than providing an opinion, but they sure do care about me responding justly towards them.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
No, see, threads only get closed when flaming comes from the OTHER side. No one really seemed to care that the entire first page is filled with people trolling rather than providing an opinion, but they sure do care about me responding justly towards them.
I give some facts and my opinion but you flamed me a bit.

A bit, but you must understand that I became "jilted" so to speak, and it did get somewhat intense. I apologize for flaming you unjustly.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
A bit, but you must understand that I became "jilted" so to speak, and it did get somewhat intense. I apologize for flaming you unjustly.
That OK but most reson for Rocket not to be in brawlare bad and most of the resons for Sora to be in brawl are bad.

I would like slime to be in brawl but I don't think he moveset with be that good but he wold be a very good AT.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It's not their opinions of how you should respond that should dictate your response, it's the community as a whole, but especially your fellow supporters.

The community as a whole because it is by their standards the topic is judged, and they decide who ultimately "won", and your fellow supporters because your behavior reflects on them, whatever else occurs all people will realize is that you make your points in a harsh manner, and then people will assume (irrationally and subconsciously) that other supporters are similar.

Better to take the high road, show Slime supporters as being calm and reasonable no matter what.

Top Bottom