• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB's Dsmash just killed me at 82% (Video Up)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I dont beleive anyone should be taking this seriously, never use this against a falco IRL, cause it just wont happen to kill them at 90%. Now for one question, when can the dsmash reliably kill?

Fresh Dsmash, all of the hitboxes hit (lol fully decaying it :p) and when the opponent DI's completely?

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
If the opponent DI's correctly they will DI out of the Dsmash. So unless your opponent messes up/is not very good Dsmash will never kill.

Sudai

Stuff here
Aside from SDIing out, I've had the last hit of DSmash kill around 128%ish at the lowest coming back fresh from dying. Not sure which character that was but I'm sure it was a lighter character.

The DSmash doesn't decay itself. So long as attacks hit quick enough (in the case of most multi-hits, including his DSmash and UAir), they don't count in the que towards stale moves. So DSmash, all hits connect, it's not stale on the last hit and only has one instance in the queue.

Top Bottom