• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robins! Post your roster!

Papyrus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jetmat117

Mains are the big blues, secondaries are the small greens. Yoshi is the character I bust out when I want to win badly. He's a good character, and I find him super fun to play. I'm okay with Robin, but I know there are a lot of things I need to learn, so I consider myself an "aspiring" Robin main. Cloud is my "disrespect" character. I use him when I want to teach someone a lesson or try out a certain match up. Fox was my former main, but I dropped him to secondary status as my performance with him started to feel off and on in a very polarizing fashion. Falco is a similar case, but happens to be more consistent for some odd reason.

Last edited:

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel

Prefer this one for main wallpapers. Order is from left to right.

Last edited:

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Customs off: main is Robin. Customs on: main is Brawler. Mintwo is my low tier character I like to use, and DP is the actual secondary.

Attachments

Cherpumple

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cherpumple

My top nine favorite characters to play as in order. Ganondorf and Pit are sharing the second place spot because I'm not quite sure who I like more! My roster will most likely change once Corrin comes out; I'm planning on him being somewhere in my top five.
[/URL][/IMG]

Mains are in dark blue, secondaries in orange, and other character I play as a lot in light blue. It's interesting seeing how my characters changed so much in the past few months!

Last edited:

Racer07

Smash Cadet
NNID
MisterSeven
3DS FC
3797-7378-1855
Aside from Robin being my best character, Sonic and Captain Falcon are my secondaries.

PolkaGnome

Smash Rookie
NNID
PolkaGnome
3DS FC
0447-7277-8278

White mage Robin all the way! I pretty much exclusively use the colors listed except for Cloud who I've yet to settle on. I've yet to buy Lucas, Roy, Bayonetta or Corrin, so my lineup may still change (thinking of getting Bayo and/or Corrin in the next day or two).

MyNameIsDonski

Smash Rookie
NNID
MyNameIsDonski
Welp, can't get the image to work so I'll just write it here: Robin, Ike and Ganondorf as mains with Cloud, Corrin, Wario and Shulk as secondaries.

Last edited:

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
Main is in the middle, secondaries surrounding, and pockets on the edge. Second row are super rare pockets that I still use frequently because they used to be mains and they're characters I didn't grow to hate over time.

Attachments

primogenitor34

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrumpiestTurtle
3DS FC
1221-0293-7644

Organized as such:

Purple BG = Main Characters
Gold BG = Secondaries
Large Square = Strongest character in respective category
The left four characters are who I use against players that use slower characters.
The right four characters are who I use against players that use speedy characters.

Last edited:

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
Dual maining Robin and Link, Marth is secondary, Corrin and Cloud are pockets.

Top Bottom