• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robins! Post your roster!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Well sure, the majority of us probably have Robin somewhere in the main-ish area, but what about your secondaries? Your tertiaries? This is your chance to show us what lies behind the tactician!

Here's my final (?) roster. Two witches and a warlock. (Or maybe a geomancer?)

http://apps.warchamp7.com/smash/rosterHD/

Most of these guys didn't make the final cut...Rosalina and Sonic are still possibilities.

Some of these guys got fired. Roy was pissed. Sonic got a promotion though.

Last edited:

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959
Well, I can't get it to upload, but mine has Robin in the middle, framed on both sides by the rest of the Fire Emblem reps. below them are all of the other characters I play, those being ZZS, Wii Fit Trainer, Yoshi, Palutena, and Samus.

Last edited:

Gemneye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xdragonfireboix
That was kind of cool. Love me some Barney.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Top row are secondaries (not including Robin of course) Bottom row are tertiaries/ones I play for fun

Nah

Smash Champion

I've been playing around a bit with several other characters lately but that doesn't really warrant them a spot so it's just these 2

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
s4roster.png

With any luck it'll get bigger soon.
That'll be the day...

Papero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paperio

The later two rows basically became "which costume do I like using the most" and "do I not have a mental oath against using this character"

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit

Marth and Robin much more so than any of the others. Tiny ones are just for messing around.

Last edited:

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058

If I had my way, I'd be playing as Bowser and Donkey Kong, but I just can't get the hang of them. :( Samus is a fairly new experiment for me, and so far I've only tried her on For Glory. All 3 other characters have similar, disjointed or quick air games to Robin, which is why I love using them. They're also not top-tier; I find no satisfaction in playing Smash, and following the mob of Sheiks. :p

Last edited:

Silent Dragonfly

Smash Rookie
NNID
SilentDragonfly
3DS FC
4468-2308-9118

My Mewtwo needs a little work but my Lucas is solid. Recently picked up Meta Knight but not good enough yet to be worth listing as a secondary.

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
(See forum sig. Couple of lesser chars hiding off the edge, but w/e.) Pink Robin or go home. :sheep:

Robin might be my secondary, along with Ganondorf, but she's basically the only character who I've played solely based on her moveset and come to love through that. Plus, she's my best character IMO. Roy (Koopa. The real boy, amirite?) is cool n'all, but my Robin gameplay is usually my freshest, regardless. I 'rust' and mess around as Roy and Ganon, but I genuinely love Robin's moves and tools, so... *shrug*

Did I mention Pink Robin or go home?

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
I usually use the white mage Robin, but Red looks better in this. Pit and Robin are the main ones, Palutena is getting close to being one. Lucina is purely for whenever I haven't played Marth in forever so I actually would know what I'm doing. Samus, Ike, and Ryu are all experimenting, and thus I haven't used them as long. Honorable mentions that didn't get on this list are ZSS, Roy, and Mario, due to me not using them nearly at all compared to these guys. I have way too many characters I use too often. :ohwell:

SSB4 RosterHD.png

Last edited:

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Wow, I have to say, I never expected this thread to be so popular. It's very interesting seeing the various styles people employ making their rosters with that website, the character combinations in their teams, and the massive prevalence of the Fire Emblem sword-users.

My favorite rosters in terms of stylishness:

Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa
_Shinta_ _Shinta_
@Sanae
Sidhe Sí Sidhe Sí
Gemneye Gemneye

What can I say? I'm a sucker for symmetry and color coordination.

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
After Robin, I have Yoshi and Bowser as secondaries, with Kirby and Charizard as pocket characters for certain matchups/situations.
At this point though, it's mostly Robin.

Painting

Smash Rookie

I actually once considered ZSS and Duck Hunt Duo to be my mains, but that drastically changed as I explored some other characters (especially Yoshi.)

Also I recently switched to 'vanilla' F Robin instead of the red one. Not sure if it will stay that way.

edit: I'm now using Yellow Robin :p and as my signature suggests, my characters changed quite a bit.

Last edited:

Rastaban

Smash Rookie

My two mains in the middle, my secondaries on the sides.

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Robin with her squad of redheads, blueboys, and blondies.

EDIT: Bonus picture. Took this while I was bored.

Last edited:
Top Bottom