• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB Kill Percents

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkerttoy

Smash Rookie
NNID
tinkerttoy
3DS FC
5086-2892-6087
Hey guys! Having some free time today, I went ahead and determined the kill% for many of ROB's moves.

Rules are as follows:
Kill% is the lowest percent at which a Mario can be launched to the blast line from the center of 3DS Final Destination without rage. Aerials are shorthopped, except the down aerial, which is from a fullhop.

Smash Attacks
  • Forward smash: 114% uncharged, 75% charged (Only tested with base of beam)
  • Up smash: 103% uncharged, 65% charged
  • Down smash: 140% uncharged, 105% charged
Throws
  • Forward throw: 295%
  • Back throw: 223%
  • Up throw: 162%
  • Down throw: 460%
Tilts
  • Forward tilt: 270%
  • Up tilt: 262%
  • Down tilt: 367%
Aerials
  • Forward air: 269%
  • Back air: 138%
  • Down air: ~168% (Varies heavily by positioning)
Specials
  • Neutral special: 636% uncharged, 244% charged
  • Side special: 179% (final hit)
  • Down special: 372% uncharged, 301% charged

The more astute of you will notice that I've left several attacks out, viz. his up air and jab. I couldn't really figure out a way to make an up air out of a shorthop; and at what should be kill percents, the first hit of his jab knocks enemies away before he can land the second! You'll also notice that I left out kill percents for the angled variants of the forward tilt and smash. That was more out of laziness than anything; I leave testing that to the reader. If you post the missing results, I'll add them to the OP and credit you at the bottom.

Now that we're done with all this, I'd like to provide a quick disclaimer. These percentages are not THE definitive kill percentage for any given move. That is to say, most moves will kill at much lower percents when used closer to the edge of the stage or on platforms. Aerial moves in particular, when properly utilized, will almost always kill at lower percents.
These percentages are best understood as gauges of relative knockback; the lower the kill percent, the more knockback.

Hopefully these figures will help at least one person's game! Good luck, fellow ROB players!

Last edited:

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
Do any of these take DI into account?
He used 3DS so I highly doubt it unless he had two of them. I'm also pretty sure that the 3DS version has larger blastzones than Wii U, so these moves will kill earlier on that console.

Also, no neutral air?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm going to lock this because unfortunately it doesn't really provide us with any useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom