• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB confirmation =/= 35 roster confirmation

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
Why?

This guy:

Perhaps he's just a boss, but then why add the text like with other playable chars?

PS. sorry if this is posted 10 times now, but the site is really slow and acting up, throwing me back page by page and taking 10 minutes to post something.

Joe_1

Smash Cadet
They also put that text for MASTER HAND, so probably a boss i think.

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
It IS just a boss, no big deal. the guy taking pictures would have shown him as a playable character if you could play as him. I'm sorry, 35 is confirmed.

And this confirms it. There is only room for 36 people there (I guess Shiek and Zelda take up individual spots).
I'm guessing that depending on the path you take in SEE, you get to see certian characters.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
The Ancient Minister has his own intro, too. They're not just for playable characters.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
I guess you're right and he's just a boss, like master hand and crazy hand.
Oh well... roster might suck, but SSE is looking way too awesome. :p

vortexgamer

Smash Rookie
Well the top row in the save data has 18 characters icons. So if al the space were to be filled on the bottom spot that would mean there is 36 playable characters.

Zek

Smash Ace
Seeing as nobody can figure out who the hell he is, he's probably an original SSE character who isn't playable. His name is apparently "Taboo," btw.

35 character roster = confirmed. Time to face reality.

rifton

Smash Cadet
It IS just a boss, no big deal. the guy taking pictures would have shown him as a playable character if you could play as him. I'm sorry, 35 is confirmed.

And this confirms it. There is only room for 36 people there (I guess Shiek and Zelda take up individual spots).
I'm guessing that depending on the path you take in SEE, you get to see certian characters.
1) There could be other characters not unlocked through SSE (Why else would you play classic mode? >_>)
2)It's a mock up so icon size might be decreased as you play through the game.

Top Bottom