• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Get Good - Little Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

STiCKYBULL3TZ

Smash Ace
NNID
STiCKYBULL3TZ
3DS FC
2036-9005-7675
What's up guys? STiCKY here! I'm aiming to actually be considered good in Smash 4. I currently main Little Mac but also playing with Fox, Falcon, and Luigi.

I plan to rotate through the character boards challenging the best there and learning match ups. What better place than to start in my own backyard with Mac dittos?

I'm looking for any and all challengers here. Those who main Little Mac. I'll be using Little Mac but might run a few games with my other characters. My info is in the profile. I'm only here in the Mac boards for tonight then on to the next character tomorrow. But if we swap friend codes we can play whenever plus I main Mac so I'll be willing to train with Mac mains whenever.

Challenge on!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Would recommend putting this post in the social thread; it doesn't warrant its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom