• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

River City Bowl 2/4/12 "It's gonna be crowded."

SoaK

Smash Rookie
Wow, I'm so hyped for this...this is gonna be my first tournament ever.

Or actually playing melee with anyone except my little brother >.>

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
are good brawl players going to this? ill enter if they dont
also is this really gonna be crowded and have limited setups and take forever and be surrounded by a ****load of other fighter's players? cause that seems undesirable
Tope is being silly when he talks about crowded.

The Event room is 3600 sq ft. It's capacity is 500 people.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Better sign up soon though or get hit w/ that 15$ venue fee!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
is there any interest in brawl? ill enter if no one good will be there. tope teams brawl? or chillin/azen if youll be there in time?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
also is brawl being run simultaneously with melee?
any discount for bringing a full setup? i have TV + Melee

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can provide better seeding in the bracket as incentive for a set up, but that's about it.

G-reg if you think we can beat chu + chillin in brawl then I'd be down, but it seems unlikely lol.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
So according to the pre registration brawl teams isn't a thing. I'll still run the event if anyone actually wants to compete of course.

I have to hold the doubles bracket for melee up a bit because of slow *** NoVa people that can't plan, so there will be a lot of time for casual games before the actual tournament.

That being said Melee singles tournament is going to go off as doubles is finishing so be prepared.

But take your time getting there in the morning.

Top Bottom