• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rising up b?

bowz

Smash Journeyman
I've searched and came up with nothing.

Me and my friend were just playing. Diddy kong vs snake. Just so nobody says, "it must have been Game and watch".

Anyway, he was off the edge and jumped, then up b'd. While the up b was charging, he decided to just....rise.
Not sure if this hasn't been found. I would be surprised if this was the first time.
I have no idea how to do it.

So, what the heck's up with that?

iceclimbersinfinent

Smash Apprentice
well, think, did he just jump off by himself? or did he get knocked off? if he was knocked off then it always does that. and it has been discovered

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's been covered in my sticky.

Diddy Kong: The Facts said:
Rocket Barrel Boost Glitch

This appears to be the most common glitch/technique to be reposted. Quite simply, if you are hit and you jump + Up B at the same time you'll receive a momentum boost. When you Up B normally you usually fall slowly whilst charging, but this glitch will actually make you hover upwards whilst charging (The reverse effect can happen if you are hit downwards mind you).

There have also been claims that there is a way to do this without being hit, but I have yet to investigate this myself.

Top Bottom