• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rising Sun Promotions Presents "Redemption" - Des Moines, IA - November 14th

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
We should Do melee crews here. Like A well organized 5 dollar entry crews.

4 guys and a yosh

Tony
Devon
Echo
David
Yosh

VS

JBM
Catrell
His bro
?
?

Anybody down for this? we need two more players on our team for a 20 stock crew battle.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Anyone can host any side tourneys but we need to get a few of the main games done first before we go overboard with side tourneys, I know you guys said it will be fast but tourneys last a long time at joker's and I am expecting the same thing here. All I am asking is to please be considerate and make sure the side tourneys do not interfere with the main games, and that we get these side tourneys done in a Timely fashion.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
We should Do melee crews here. Like A well organized 5 dollar entry crews.

4 guys and a yosh

Tony
Devon
Echo
David
Yosh

VS

JBM
Catrell
His bro
CBK
-BC-

Anybody down for this? we need two more players on our team for a 20 stock crew battle.
Team full.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Please remember that this tourney is starting at a different time than the other tourneys we have. If you have Set-ups, Be there by 9:30 AM on Saturday. If not, then please be there around 10:30 AM and register.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
we should have 3-4 setups.

If we get 30 people may want to consider singles pools 3 stock. Things might smoother this way with the amount of setups we have.

I strongly suggest this.

Also I'm going to assume that melee singles is now 10 dollars with SBR's new ruleset. Are we going to make teams 10 as well?

dmac

Smash Champion
we got 1 brawl guy comin from lawrence/kc, and its about a 3.5 - 4 hour drive with picking dudes up. we should be there by 1 at the very latest, but i plan on being there at 12

i think we're bringing two full melee setups, how much room are we gonna get for meleeeeeeeeeeee i realize its a "side" tourney but im hoping we'll have comparable participation to the main tournies :3

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
You guys might need to come a little earlier so you guys could claim your spot. If you guys are bringing 2 full setups, then I got 4 TVs confirmed for Melee.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Our tourney will become a main event if we have this many people. I'm sure we will attract some wanderers to watch us.

My tv
Uli's tv
Iowa's tv from what i've been told
2 of dmac's tvs

5 tvs, turnout aorn- 28-33. Guessing.

Uli

Smash Champion
singles and dubs will be 10 each
depending on turnout and set ups
i will only be doing singles pools 3 stocks like jbm said
so dubs first, pools, singles

we plan on leaving friday night so in the morning i can snag good spots :D