• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riptor Tears a New One! Riptor Support Thread!

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Backstory time. Somewhat recently my brother and I were talking about old game we enjoyed playing. One of the games we brought up and for a while we couldn't remember what it was happened to be. We remembered a burning man something like Human Torch, A skeleton, and that you can fight on top of a building and a way to win was to strike someone off of the building. IDK how he tracked it down but it appears the game we used to play all the time was Killer Instinct, which made me nostalgic and wanted to look into the game and series again.

So why could Riptor make it in? First, shes a dinosaur, so that's obviously extremely cool and that's why I'm making a thread for her other than for RTC. 2nd, after doing some research it seems like she and a lot of the KI cast feel like their movesets would translate almost perfectly to Smash. There's nothing I'm seeing that looks like it wouldn't work other than some changes to what would be her final Smash. Also seems like Riptor is fairly popular although I could be wrong on that since I don't have an XBox and can't play the game. Speaking of Microsoft though, its been a while since the last KI game(2013) so I think I could see Microsoft making another KI game for next gen and wanting to promote it through Smash. Certainly isn't the dumbest theory we've ever had.

What do you guys think? Anyone else think Riptor would be a cool character for Smash?

Top Bottom