• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riot's Sheik Videos

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/user/GodAtHand

There are only 2 sheik vids on there but I would appreciate comments based off of them.

Any thing to help me get better is appreciated...

The next step is to get vids of me fighting a better opponent, and Slash has a name and would like to get better as well so give him comments if you feel like, I think his name is Slash v1.0

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If this is how your matches normally go, I can't offer any advice. The gap in skill is evident and besides that you seem to play rather solidly already.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Your style is fairly simplistic. I didn't see any weird ledge voodoo or DACUSing or anything, but it's very good. You don't seem to have any problem with spam hmm? It's like how gimpyfish is always going on about knowing the basics. I saw some good mindgames.

Top Bottom