• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ring of Angels CHAT and WiFi Friend Finder

Recoil

Smash Journeyman
Hey if anyone is located near California, add me :d

Forum Aliases, (Name) "Tag" - Matt, Recoil
Friend Code - 4553 9831 5669
Secondaries - Lucario / Falco
Preferred Color (As Pit) - Black
Other Contact/Misc. Info - AIM - SkySlifer,
MSN - yamimattz@hotmail.com

SSD

Smash Journeyman
I guess I might as well, though I dispise Pit dittos, it's always nice to have friends
SSD, "Solo"
Friend Code - 0774-4279-8565
Mains and Secondaries - Pit(dur) Toon Link, Lucario
Location - california
Preferred Color (As Pit) - green
Other Contact/Misc. Info - I dun like pit dittos

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm new here but I'll give it a shot.

Bomber (Bomb)
FC: 1977-0448-7528
Mains: Pkemon Trainer and Toon Link
Secondary: Marth
Back ups: Pit and Link
Time Zone: US Central (louisiana)

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
K just so you all know the chatroom link is on this thread now. I put a tab in it for Bomber's friendlies chain, united we brawl.

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
Forum Aliases, (Name) "Tag": Nikenick
Friend Code: 0903-4175-3638
Mains and Secondaries: Pit(main), ZSS(secondary), trying to main Zelda atm.
Preferred Color (As Pit): Gold/Red

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
There you go Hayang you beat the system, I won't be closing a friend finder for wifi matches, that happens to have a chat link. Nice job.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Yall pits need to get in here and chat! We have like 4 regulars and 4 visitors and 4 once-in a whiles coming here at random now.

Petuh

Smash Rookie
Petuh
0430 7935 2565
Pit, Ness, Wario.
New York
Preferred Color (As Pit) black/blue

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
I don't really know where else to post this so I'll post in my own thread.

I am quitting brawl indefinitely and have decided I am not going to visit these boards any longer. This isn't anything directly to do with the game of brawl or SWF's community; I'm doing this as a response to personal matters. I love brawl and the pit boards and posting but I need to stop playing this game now.

If Fate could transfer ownership of my threads to someone else who is knowledgeable and willing that would be fantastic. I'm leaving the chatroom to be managed by Maniaclyrasist and Valuno. If you guys need me with technical stuff with the chat or something brawl-unrelated I can respond to emails: kitestring@gmail.com

Otherwise, I don't have much to say. This will be my last post save a few more following this to answer any questions you might have I guess, but that'll be it. I had fun here, thanks guys!

Afropony

Smash Lord

I am quitting brawl indefinitely and have decided I am not going to visit these boards any longer. This isn't anything directly to do with the game of brawl or SWF's community; I'm doing this as a response to personal matters. I love brawl and the pit boards and posting but I need to stop playing this game now.

If Fate could transfer ownership of my threads to someone else who is knowledgeable and willing that would be fantastic. I'm leaving the chatroom to be managed by Maniaclyrasist and Valuno. If you guys need me with technical stuff with the chat or something brawl-unrelated I can respond to emails: kitestring@gmail.com

Otherwise, I don't have much to say. This will be my last post save a few more following this to answer any questions you might have I guess, but that'll be it. I had fun here, thanks guys!
So does this mean that you won't create a sig for me?

We'll miss yah buddy :(

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman

this is sad... we are losing a powerful angel, both on the battlefield and on the boards. We appreciate your contributions, and how easy your threads are on the eyes. you will be missed, Hayang! good luck in your personal affairs ;)

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Forum Name + Brawl Name: Atria
Friend Code: 1075-2181-6333
Mains: Ike, Marth, MK
Secondaries: Lucario, Kirby, Olimar
Back-ups: Pit, P.T., ROB, G&W
Preferred Color: Black mainly. Sometimes White or Green
Other Contact/Misc. Info: atria72@gmail.com

Is it okay if I can join even though I only use him as a back-up? I can use him well if that is what is getting you worried because I can beat almost everybody when I'm online! (Only 1 or 2 exceptions from what I can remember...)

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Forum Alias: Pegasus Knight
Friend Code: 0731-4472-2946
Mains and Secondaries: Ike, Zelda, Pit, Pokemon Trainer
Preferred Color (As Pit): None
Other Contact/Misc. Info: Please PM

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya kinda, in order to give him the thread, I needed one of his posts (had to be older then the thread), but didn't know that part, So I took that, and ended up making a thread with the same name as this and gave it to him =P. But deleted the thread. =P

Coffee™

I need it....
You might want to consider putting players into alphabetical order and possibly having them list some interesting facts about themselves, their actual names, ages ... etc or why they play pit.

Just some suggestions....

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
You might want to consider putting players into alphabetical order and possibly having them list some interesting facts about themselves, their actual names, ages ... etc or why they play pit.

Just some suggestions....
maniac, i like your idea about the alphabetical order so i will do that. As far as the rest is concerened, there was a space for misc. info where players could have given that info if they decided to, most people didnt.

Still, if anyone wants any info added or removed post it in this thread and ill take care of it.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman

Hayang(Pit) vs Talc(Roy)

I am a noob.

This is the kind of fun stuff we do in the chat! Hop on in once in a while. Kyuubit thanks for maintaining the thread.

Thanks to Talc. He owns me.

SSD

Smash Journeyman
YES! I knew it would be awesome.

EDIT: also, I just noticed that my info hasn't been added to the first post. I guess it was lost during the transfer or something.
SSD, "Solo"
Friend Code - 0774-4279-8565
Mains and Secondaries - Pit(dur) and others
Location - california
Preferred Color (As Pit) - red
Other Contact/Misc. Info - I don't really like pit dittos.

NinjaMeepit

Smash Rookie
Might as well...

NinjaMeepit, "Chu"
FC: 1719-2864-1912
Main: Pit
Secondaries: Kirby, Wolf
Preferred Color: Neutral, black

Oh, and my brothers will occasionally play a match or two. Their mains are Metaknight, and Snake.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
CYVE
FC: 3222-7398-2237
Characters: Pit(Main), Mario(2nd),Diddy(2nd)
Preferred Color: Red

@ Hay : Nice pic ^^

Valuno

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I definitely drew something in that doodle^_^ (didn't do anything)

arm

Smash Apprentice
arm
1461-5885-5423
Pit (main, of course), Sheik/Zelda, Wolf, TL, Martha
Black
Seattle, WA
Skype (god_li)

Top Bottom