• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rigging tutorials

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Hello people of smashboards, I come now to see if anybody could help me out on understanding rigging on 3DS Max, since there are some odyssey oufits for Mario, and I wanted to do them myself (importing, rigging) for PM, but since i'm absolutely new to rigging, I dunno what to do, so if somebody could help me out on teaching me what to do with pics I would really appreciate it. Oh, and also adapting the model for brawl standards

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
So, I can't teach you it in Max, but I cam show you how to do it in Blender, including the porting process; I'm kinda busy for these next two weeks, though, so would tutoring you in Blender work? And would doing that after 2 weeks from now be good?

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Does blender support FBX format? If it does, then I can surely try on blender because that is the model type of the cowboy mario model, although I have a DAE version too

Last edited:

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Sure. It would be appreciated as I said. Just hit me up when you are ready

Top Bottom