• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley5000

Smash Apprentice
working off of masterwarlod's version of sse http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=215293 (thanks for the inspiration!)

RIDLEY AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER IN BRAWL

i am making this solely for the purpose of entertainment. i am of now way trying to spam or criticise brawl. i just thought it would br fun to giv him a general idea place in brawl.

i am not worrying about how he will be in multiplayer, BUT IF ANYONE WANTS TO SHARE MOVES THEY THINK RIDLEY COULD HAV, THEN PLEASE DO SHARE:)

in the scene where samus gets her armor back and finishes the level with pikachu there will be a cutscene just like the original SSE, but instead of ridley being greatly inflated in size like the original SSE, he will be bigger than snake, but smaller than ganandork and shoot fireballs at samus, injuring her,then his name will brand across the screen. pika will then do a thunder a zap ridley. ridley, angry, will roar and a battle will ensue, u picking who u want to be (between pika and samus).
after defeating ridley, he will fly away and samus and pika will continue. before the cutscene of samus and pika finding the bomb factory, another one with ridley will show. he will walk through a door, leading to ganandorf's base u see him in when giving boowser orders. ganan will give a shocked look, and then laugh at ridleys failure. ridley becomes infuriated and attacks ganan, u being forced to be ridley. after the fight a cutscene will show ganandorf sending subspace soldiers at ridley and he will flee. the cutscene of samus and pika at the bomb factory will begin after that.

ridley will later show up in a cutscene after u fight the horde of enemies at the factory, and cf calls the falcon flyer. noticing the falcon flyer, ridley will follow it secretly. after that u finish running to the falcon flyer, where instead of fighting meta ridley, the samuri guy (cant remember his name but remember him from the cf games) appears in his ship, having an array of guns not originally being part of his ship. ridley, wanting to get back at ganan and his accomplices, goes to help the characters, making a playable character after that level.
the boss will be a clone of meta ridley having most of meta rid's attacks that can be logically transferred to him.

RIDLEY'S PART IN DEDEDE'S EXILE SCENE FROM LINK I SHOWED BEFORE (before u read on, it is important u read masterwarlord's version or u wont understand anything!!!!)

Ridley will be with ganan, bowser, k. rool, and dedede when he masterhand kicks him out. u will see ridley receiving orders to follow dedede and to make sure he doesnt squeal. he will hav the subspace army with him and conquer the halberd

how do u like it? u can leave any kind of response, especially if u want to improve it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom