• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley, Gigabowser or Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCloud_Master

Smash Apprentice
Mods, Sorry if this isn't allowed.

If you were to choose one to be in Brawl which of the three would you want to be in the game? Maybe discuss movesets for them.

I would like to see Ridley.

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
As a playable character?

If I had to choose i'd pick Ridley hands down.

Click Ridley in my signature for a moveset.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
giga bowser? pfft!

well its between ridley or mewtwo, and i'd probably end up going with ridley, but the deciding factor would probably just be, "ridley hasnt been playable before." i mean, mewtwo's pretty hot.

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
Ridley, simply because he is the best candidate for new Metroid representative. Mewtwo can be replaced by Deoxys, who is currently more relevant and about as popular, and Giga Bowser should never be playable.

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
I´m just saying that if I had to choose between Mewtwo and Ridley, I´d choose Ridley. But I do like Mewtwo better than Deoxys as well.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Mewtwo, even how awesome Ridley is... Mewtwo is still my top pick. And wtf does Giga Bowser has do do with this?

Caael

Smash Lord
Ridley. Ridley eats pokemon for lunch. And Giga Bowser was in there only because they wanted a boss character.

They should do that with Ganondorf and Ridley- make Giga versions for people to fight.

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
*points to avatar*

I'm counting on Mewtwo getting in by one small piece of logic: the majority of the people who will play Brawl are the ones who played and loved Melee. Taking Mewtwo out, or (Lord forbid) replacing him with that pink blob Deoxys would be a great dis-service to the loyal fans of Melee. Also, everything I've heard points to Sakurai being "for the fans," and "nostalgic." I dunno if it's just me, but Deoxys doesn't exactly represent the Pokemon franchise at its peak.

Axe Lucario for Ridley though, he'd make a good character... -Oath

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
*points to avatar*

I'm counting on Mewtwo getting in by one small piece of logic: the majority of the people who will play Brawl are the ones who played and loved Melee. Taking Mewtwo out, or (Lord forbid) replacing him with that pink blob Deoxys would be a great dis-service to the loyal fans of Melee. Also, everything I've heard points to Sakurai being "for the fans," and "nostalgic." I dunno if it's just me, but Deoxys doesn't exactly represent the Pokemon franchise at its peak.

Axe Lucario for Ridley though, he'd make a good character... -Oath
If Deoxys' only way to get in was to replace Mewtwo, then i wouldn't mind... he's much cooler and has different forms! but if i could choose i would choose both.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Ridley cuz Metroid needs another character in Smash Bros. I like Mewtwo but I can deal with it if he's not in. Giga Bowser will never be playable. I'm sure of it.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Possibly the strangest poll I've seen yet. Throw three completely random characters together, and se which one people want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom