• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RIDICULOUS MELEE: 4/15/2016

morkymork

Smash Rookie
GET VIABLE.

(trailer will be posted in late march)​

This is a mod built on one word: viability. Okay, two. Viability and fun. The mod has one purpose: to make the game more exciting through aggressive character buffs and new textures/stages/music.

Ridiculous Melee videos are found on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkC6srZKoaRx5NEGkZOiIzQ

Last edited:

morkymork

Smash Rookie
Ok this is not melee minus, nor is it silly melee. sure, it is another make characters OP thing, but it's just some little project I wanna do lol. different features too

Last edited:

morkymork

Smash Rookie
This project has developed greatly since this post was last updated. I will be posting updates soon.

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
idk man Silly Melee made characters OP and fun.
But Silly Melee was awful. There was no thought into making any of the characters work well. It was just "lol lets make everything stupid xD". You can stall with a number of characters.

Top Bottom