• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ricky FoxonKirby

The Star King

Smash Hero
i call TAS.

TAS or not, still a nice combo
Eh, if someone well-established like Isai posted it you guys wouldn't be questioning it. Anyways, even if someone like Tambor who we know can TAS posts some ridiculous combo and claims it's non-TAS (with indistinguishable quality), I try to trust them. I like to think most of the community is pretty trustworthy, and claiming a TAS video is legitimate is a pretty silly thing to do anyways.

Maybe I'm just naive.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
Eh, if someone well-established like Isai posted it you guys wouldn't be questioning it. Anyways, even if someone like Tambor who we know can TAS posts some ridiculous combo and claims it's non-TAS (with indistinguishable quality), I try to trust them. I like to think most of the community is pretty trustworthy, and claiming a TAS video is legitimate is a pretty silly thing to do anyways.

Maybe I'm just naive.
yeah your right actually, i should be giving him the benifit of the doubt.
just timing those platforms perfectly and the shine jabs seems somewhat inhuman but like i said i'll give the benifit of the doubt and say very very nice combo :D

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
if you see the others videos, he have tas an non Tas videos.

I asked to him and he said no tas, so i gonna believe him.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I posted a comment on youtube saying Good TAS combo, and he deleted it responding to it with: It's not TAS.
Now I see that many of you have the same impression I had.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't think the shine jabs are unrealistic at all, I can get them like 70-80% of the time when I'm on point. The platform stuff was pretty crazy though.

And just to clarify, by "quality" I meant video quality, not quality of gameplay.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Shine jabbing is over rated. I can hit it most of the time in training combos...

How fast he moves through his aerials while moving through the rotating platforms is what blows my mind, the two first Nairs...haha good **** man.

I hope this isn't TAS :)

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Sorry 3mmanu3lrc I deleted your comment for mistake, it was going to answer you and press to eliminate for mistake. Nothing personal just a mistake.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
I do not do so boring TAS videos and if it is a TAS video I´d put (TAS) in the title.
TAS is to do complicated videos and things that cannot be done normally.
This one is not difficult, but if you believe that I´m a Liar, make it you.
Sorry my bad english I guess and Live in Peace xD

Battlecow

Play to Win
There's really no way of knowing if it's TAS'd or not. I'm gonna give him the BotD and all that.

Good **** ricky.

malva00

Smash Master
Eh, if someone well-established like Isai posted it you guys wouldn't be questioning it
All my combos are performed and recorded on the Nintendo 64, so of course no one would really be questioning it. All you EMULATOR kids should try to do the same thing XD

This post has no underlying meaning. <-- must put that or else people will think "see even isai thinks it's TAS"

I'm more impressed by Ricky's post combo celebrations in the non-TAS combos. I would just taunt or something because I'd most likely do something stupid and RUIN the video XD

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
pretty impressive ricky

you should remake some of these on console :)

SSBPete

Smash Lord
All my combos are performed and recorded on the Nintendo 64, so of course no one would really be questioning it. All you EMULATOR kids should try to do the same thing XD

This post has no underlying meaning. <-- must put that or else people will think "see even isai thinks it's TAS"

I'm more impressed by Ricky's post combo celebrations in the non-TAS combos. I would just taunt or something because I'd most likely do something stupid and RUIN the video XD
i wanna see a new malva combo!

also ricky, crazy nice stuff

RickySSB

Smash Ace
I don´t have a N64 Console and yes, I am a keyboard user but I would like have a Console. It´s my biggest wish. Who give me one N64 Console? xD
I have a lot of ideas of combos in my head but do it is other thing.
And..........i wanna see a new malva combo too xD

Top Bottom