• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Richmond, Indiana Looking for players

Jbow

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I'm a rookie player from Maine who's hoping to keep my smash career growing while starting at Earlham College in August, since this is a new scene I was wondering what's popping with melee smashers anywhere near Richmond?

Doppler12

Smash Apprentice
As far as I know, nothing. You can try Indianapolis (I dunno the details) or you can come to Cincinnati on Thursdays at Arcade Legacy at 7pm or go to No Limit Gaming in Kettering (Near Dayton) on Fridays around 6:30.

I host a tournament for PM and WiiU on Sundays North of Dayton in Piqua Ohio at 311 Drafthouse at 5:30 pm.

Caff3in3fr33

Smash Rookie
I'm from richmond and I know a couple other people who play. I know Earlham had a decent Project M scene at one point.

Unseen Shadowz

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I'm a rookie player from Maine who's hoping to keep my smash career growing while starting at Earlham College in August, since this is a new scene I was wondering what's popping with melee smashers anywhere near Richmond?
I'm right next to Earlham. Always looking to play some melee.

Top Bottom