• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rhode Island Smashers Unite!!!

Yung Butters

Smash Rookie
NNID
KelaxBro
Hello everyone if y'all would like to have some friendly matches add me and also if you guys we could meet up and play Smash 4 I'm trying to improve my skills at this game. I live in the Providence area 5 minutes away from RIC ^_^

Pinksquids

Smash Rookie
Hello! I also live in Rhode Island and live around Atwells, I've been practicing relentlessly and unfortunately couldn't find any tournaments near our area. I'd love to play against you in Smash for 3DS!

xRoyal64

Smash Rookie
NNID
xRoyal64
Hi I live in Rhode Island as well and I cant find any tournaments near us :( We should make one :D

Pinksquids

Smash Rookie
I say it affectionately, I'm apart of Melee Hell, so I grew accustomed to referring to it as such. I actually enjoy the game, and it is what got me into the competitive scene. But I'll keep that in mind.

Top Bottom