• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reversed Pose ? (Brawl-Like)

Alexis357

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alexis357
3DS FC
4210-4531-2184
So, I re-watched an old video from my replays as I remember that it had an interesting thing on it, not sure if it's a glitch or a bug but here it is :

I was playing Luigi against Captain Falcon, after some seconds of fighting, I was pivot-grabbed and down-throwed by my opponent but I could escape the combo strings.
After looking at my character, he looked quite weird and I was right ! He was showing his back, just like in Brawl, that was kind of strange.
I enjoyed a little time to try some moves to see how were the new visuals, but I was quickly interrupted by the action.

Does this already happen to someone ? I guess that at the moment I was grabbed, I was doing a B-Reverse.
Oh, and I think it's probably not so revelant to all the characters as some don't try to face all the time the camera, generally the non-cartoony characters.

Here is a video for the curious, you can begin it at 0:35 :) :

Alexis357

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alexis357
3DS FC
4210-4531-2184
Well, I can assure you that my version is clean. x)
I'm not sure if the opposing player noticied that I was reversed but I probably was on his side. If it wasn't the case, I guess a desynchronisation would have occur.
Speaking of modding, showing the back of some characters as in Brawl would be a great idea. ^^

Top Bottom