• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Neutral B

Narko

Smash Rookie
I don't know if this has been talked about but whenever I was messing around with Roy in training mode I found you could reverse his aerial momentum by pressing neutral b and then quickly holding in the other direction, I never tested how many frame you had for it but it wasn't to hard to perform

Then when I was using Corrin it turned out they could do the same thing even though their neutral b wasn't completely reversal like Roy's. It turned out while in the air after pressing B there was a 3 frame window to hold in the other direction and reverse your momentum and way Corrin is facing. The neutral b is also reversable on the ground with a larger window that I'm yet to test.

Narko

Smash Rookie
Update 1.
Corrin still has a 3 frame window on the ground
Mario can do it with a 3 frame window

Also I might have messed up my frame count and they may actually be 4 frames and not 3

Donkey Kong can do it with a 4 frame window, this can not be done while charging and does not require a fully charged punched

They both work on the ground

Narko

Smash Rookie
Link can do it with a 4 frame window

The momentum reversa works both ways, if you are traveling in the air backwards it will still reverse it

Samus can do it with a 4 frame window, this includes a shot and charging, only a fully charged shot can be reversed, but will cause a shift in momentum that reverses the change so it's best to use charging to reverse

Yoshi can do it with a 4 frame window, if Yoshi can do it I feel like everyone can.

Top Bottom