• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Moonwalk - The Charlie

CDorrian

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3tgPl1fgj4

This is something i found out when mucking around with falcon for a while, just wondering what people think about this random movement trick. The bunny hood turn looks amazingly fast xD
Also sorry about the random 3 normal moonwalks in the bunnyhood bit, got a lil hyper with it o_O.

Enjoy!
... wouldn't a reverse moonwalk be like Wavedashing?

takieddine

Smash Master
This is actually Prefection lol!

reverse moonwalk is de sheezi!

you can use it by tricking someone who thinks you'll moon walk into a bair, but instead here comes the knee?

+rep for you!

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
This looks pretty funny however you would probably have to moonwalk a **** ton to get any real use out of it in order to really fake people out and also, doesn't this **** up joysticks hella fast?

Even still very cool video. Always nice to see new trixies.

tsetse

Smash Lord
The short crappy version looks like it would actually be the most useful. The long one telegraphs itself to much.

technomancer

Smash Champion
On second look it looks like the super jump effect doesn't happen when you do the reverse moonwalk, only a dash jump. Weird.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
lol thats a funny idea
isnt walking normally = reverse moonwalking ?
*watches vid*

Ray$

Smash Apprentice
Im pretty sure it is basicly reg running lol. It does inface look quite mindgame'ish. Although the moonwalk doesnt get too much use anyways (I know its fun but come on guys, is it really necessary) Its cool and you did find out something new. Falcon is def the coolest char for the fact he can do so much weird crap.

Kroy

Smash Apprentice
Where you'd least suspect. That's right you know.
One more thing I can spend time mastering with CF. Sweetness.
*watches vid*
It's times like this that spurs my great passion for randomness. I was actually thinking this might be a joke vid (I didn't read the posts first), but very cool. It seems its time to once again incorporate another semi-useful tactic into my arsenal of mindgames.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Lol might not be useful, like it says on the vid (its a moonwalk -> turn animation -> dash animation). Just use it if you think its worth it, could work as a random mindgame but obviously if you spam this people wont fall for it. And i believe most attempts to hit using this would be owned by priority moves

bbb

Smash Champion
I actually do this, didn't realize it had a name, shoulda been called the Guile, or maybe the Blanka, wait, wtf am I talking about.

Mr.C

Smash Master
this is just another variation of a normal moonwalk

been doing this for 2-3 years =P

id also like to add i made the moonwalk up like 3 years ago lol

this is a moonwalk and run animation nothing new

if u want something new u can moonwalk stop your characters run animation making him stay in the same spot then aerial etc tricksies gg

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
well, i had the decency to make a video of it including proper explanation but i get no thanks :/ maybe old but still people are always new to learning new tricks. So "bout time this got out" indeed =) Helps the new falcon players

Yokoshima Metsubo

Smash Cadet
that is true, u did make a vid of it while everyone else just did it. Props. cant even deny it. but to all u knew falcon players, learn it, know it, own it, then own ppl with it.

Top Bottom