• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Falcon punch

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Alright guys I was watching this around the marth guys and they noted that he trips, but that's not what I noticed around 1:28 he does a reverse falcon punch. If I remember correctly weren't these suppose to be taken out?

link

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
oh man, I can't tell you how many times when me and my friends are about to win with Falcon and we try for an off-stage flying falcon punch FTW. This would definitely help out a ton because half the time the person recovering falls behind Falcon as he's sinking to do the flying falcon punch and he misses. Now we'd just be able to turn him around in the air. This is going to increase the flying falcon punches FTW by at least 25%. The Wii might explode.

XACE-K

Smash Master
It doesn't matter. Normal Falcon Punches or reverse Falcon Punches, there still awesome.

Foxy

Smash Master
I clearly remember reverse-neutral-B being removed, but I could be wrong.

I also heard that you can turn while doing a Falcon Punch, which could mean that people who think they're doing the reverse-B are really just spinning the punch.

marthownsxd

Smash Apprentice
This is great discovery, being the only character that can turn around during their neutral B. Someone should further test this and actually see if it's homing I hope so!

Kingkiron

Smash Rookie
Its not homing, I can do this perfectly, Ganons slap works the same way too. Really cool for faking out ppl.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
I can confirm that when you do the falcon punch you can press a direction and A at the right time during the beginning of the punch to turn around. It's a move programmed into the game and the lv.9's do it all the time. Awesome add to Falcon.

Top Bottom