• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse down B.

Is this usefull?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

☫Champ*ion

Smash Rookie
While playing smash 4, I noticed something about diddy. He can reverse the direction of his down special by quickly inputting the opposite direction. Unfortunately, I do not have a proper camera to film this but his down B can be used for quick aerial movement. to warios momentum cancelling (Random Fact: If you press down B while holding a banana, it will be thrown in an arch). For example, if you jump of the stage then reverse down B, you will understand what I am saying. This can be used for fast aerial movement (BTW you do not need a banana to use the tech for movement). Combine this with a short hop for a quick back to stage gimp. This can also be used to combo,space, and to recover ( The later is not recommended though) This is my first post so comments appreciated. Hope this helps :b:

Last edited:
Top Bottom