• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Dair off ledge?

RaphaelTMNT

Smash Apprentice
So if I'm hanging on the ledge ready to gimp an opponent off stage what are the inputs for a reverse dair?

RaphaelTMNT

Smash Apprentice
So if my opponent is attempting to recover and instead of a typical dair what are the inputs to reverse it so Falco faces the opponent. I've seen high level Falco players pull it off and would like to incorporate it into my game.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Oh, basically just pivot drop down jump dair so basically it'd be :GCDR::GCX::GCCD:. Though I don't see why you'd do it instead of just drop jump dair which would have the same effect. Although, technically you could do a scar jump dair which would be incredibly stylish and still easy to pull off.

RaphaelTMNT

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys, the inputs you posted Stalled are exactly what I was looking for.

SomethingRaven

Smash Cadet
I just realized that it also could be done with a wall-jump dair on certain maps, inputs for that would be
:GCD:>:GCR::GCCD:

I've been practicing this trying to emulate westballz and I just can't seem to do it. The wall jump just doesn't register. Do you slam the analogue stick straight to the right or drag it in a quarter circle to the right?

Stalled

Smash Apprentice
straight right, same as how you would want to input a normal walljump, you can practice that on any maps with walls (peach's castle, stadium transformations etc. If it's not registering you are probably too far away from the wall, drifting towards the wall might help in that case (:GCD::GCL::GCR::GCCD:)

OninO

Smash Journeyman
Make sure you release the ledge with c-stick so you don't drift too far away to wall jump.

Top Bottom