• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Dacus wii fit trainer

Nixul_rz

Smash Rookie
Hello again, I share good news that the new discovery, a kind of Dacus for wii fit trainer.
to make this effective what is done first is
Jump, walk, crawl right then left, should be very fast when bending, back later with more specifications do with how.
@https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlwdytuc0S0&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: no need to make a smash Up, may be any other options that do not interrupt the effect, as an up til neutral B, Jab, Grab, etc. I'm seeing that technical name for it.
You may also not be reversed, so that should do the same by adding another step forward quickly, with the effect that would go forward and not backwards, costs a little more but you can.

greetings from chile :)

Last edited:

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
It looks awkward and hilarious, so it's definitely a WFT AT. Good find!

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
Is there a specific control scheme needed to perform this?

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Nice find!

This is exactly what I've been doing out of the run turn around cancel to get retreating sun salutations~
I had no idea you could do it from a jump. I guess this means it's much less about the neutral position and more about the momentum change from forward to backwards.

In case you haven't played with it yet @ Nixul_rz Nixul_rz , you can do pretty much all the same things as you can out of the rtac(utilt, jab, ss, shield).

It's also not character specific, but just like the rtac WFT seems to benefit the most from it thanks to her neat crawl. I tested it a bit and so far it looks like WFT, Yoshi, and Sheik get the most from it, but everyone with a crawl can do it to some extent.

The walking forward, and crawling in multiple directions isn't necessary. Just have some forward momentum from your jump before you crawl backwards and then input anything while she's moving backwards.

So it can be as simple as jump, press forward before landing, crawl backwards, [option].

Last edited:

Nixul_rz

Smash Rookie
9ball Hi, thanks for your comment. There is thus, in using this technique by adding other types of movements, parti as you say, I followed the logic that should have speed when bending and back. this allows making a small jump rushed what stands animation to return to neutral state, at which time the slide it escapes the order of crawl. this technique also with the sheik had tried but was not as effective as a perfect pivot could make the same effect.

There is another way to try is to do the same process video, jump, walk, crawl forward, backwards and then forward to not be reversed. costs a bit more, but that would look like a normal "dacus".

Something rushed to have posted forget to mention as you say you do not need make up smash, can be any other action as
Jabs, Shield, grab, B, B reverse, up tilt, have not tried more but may have several options that are added to it.
She is the only one who can make this move for now, as it has the Mini propiedas balance when crawl.

Good thing you have served, I used google translator in case, I do not write and understand English much xd.

BenZyreck

Smash Rookie
NNID
BenZyreck
3DS FC
0817-3750-2325
Finally something technical.
This could be potentially game changing for Wii Fit. Thanks for sharing this awesome find!

an1bal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anibalt
3DS FC
0018-2664-8234
Can this really be pulled off in 3DS?cause I'm trying and nothing. If anyone can upload a slow mo of how its done thatd be great.

@ Nixul_rz Nixul_rz puedes hacer un video a 1/4 o 1/2 de velocidad?

Diabolique

Smash Cadet
Can this really be pulled off in 3DS?cause I'm trying and nothing. If anyone can upload a slow mo of how its done thatd be great.
Yeah it can be done on 3DS, its just tricky. I can't seem to go as far in the video but I do get a slide. I can get Usmash and Jab, but I can't seem to do anything else, at least with the default control setting.

Basically what you do is Jump Forward and as you land input a crawl backwards. Then immediately do another action.

SpScarecrow

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4699-7829-1600
Just pulled this off on my 2ds.....it's great for mixups. Took a few tries. Im kinda hype. This could be a solution for her meh range.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Can someone make a video showing all the moves this works with?
Is it really needed?
You can do everything out of it you can a crawl. It's essentially the Rtac reverse crawl from a jump.

Last edited:

⑨ball

Smash Ace
I don't own the game, so having more videos help me learn during the week before I practice at weeklies.
I get what you're saying, but you don't need to see something to understand that what works in {a} also works in {b}, yeah? You'll need to practice to get the timing right anyway so it's not really necessary to see everything (though it'd be nice just to have on hand). Just remember that if you can do it out of a crawl, you can do it while doing this.

It's that simple.

Last edited:

Greda

Smash Journeyman
Can someone explain the controls better to me? It's been an hour and I can't seem to even remotely pull it off.

Figy

Smash Rookie
I haven't been able to get it to slide back really far, but short hop nair(don't fast fall) into a sliding move could work as a nice combo.

Nicky_Poo

Smash Cadet
NNID
NickyP00
I haven't been able to get it to slide back really far, but short hop nair(don't fast fall) into a sliding move could work as a nice combo.
having the same problem. Is there a specific way to slide farther?

Waveguider

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waveguider
According to a video from that smash corner channel, the slide only works if you're jumping to the right. just clarifying for anyone trying to do it left lol

i can't seem to get the long slide from the video but i can get a little one sometimes :/

⑨ball

Smash Ace
If you're having trouble getting it to slide far, try timing your attacks to be inside the pushup window of her crawl.

Speaking of smash corner, this does indeed work out of WFT's sideB if you auto cancel it.

Also worth noting that while jump/crawl characters can only use this while moving to the right, RTAC characters can use this from either direction and forward momentum can be carried for approaches.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Man this is so frustrating to do! I'm trying so hard to practice this but keep failing. Only got to do it 3 times so far... Man I wish I had someone in person who can teach me :(

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
Man this is so frustrating to do! I'm trying so hard to practice this but keep failing. Only got to do it 3 times so far... Man I wish I had someone in person who can teach me :(
Oh my god I know the feeling. It feels like her moving crouch animation is so separate from her landing and it just never moves anywhere fluid for me. And it sucks because I really want to get this down so my Wii Fit can level up just that little bit and also so I can apply it to Wario's awkward crawl.

On an unrelated note, I recently picked up Mii Gunner to play around with and he has sooo much momentum madness and AT's. 3122 might be my pocket Mii.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
While this is true, it's worth noting some attacks do completely stop you upon execution. I'm not super familiar with all of her options, but I know dtilt does, and I believe ftilt and dsmash as well?
Yep. Fsmash and taunt to finish off the list. They're still pretty effective however, since the slide is active on returning to neutral from crouch and can help you space things just as effectively.

MadCanard

Smash Apprentice
Wow this is really tough to do.

I can inconsistently get a slide of a couple steps, but nothing close to the distance in the videos.

Lord_Espurr

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wheresthetoilet
3DS FC
5129-1941-8904
Wow this is really tough to do.

I can inconsistently get a slide of a couple steps, but nothing close to the distance in the videos.
I wouldn't worry too much if you don't get it down. It's pretty situational and overshadowed by the RTAC and the RTACC.

If you want to learn it anyway, the only advice I can give you is to make sure that you don't practice on a grassy stage. The extra traction will reduce the length of your slide.

Top Bottom