• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Returning to Smash

Excellence

Smash Champion
Hi there,

I'm coming back to the Super Smash Bros. community after an almost 8 year hiatus from the series. It's really interesting to see many of the players who were just starting out around the time that I left Allisbrawl.com being top tier professionals in the game. I remember back in the day when people used to laugh at Salem for saying he was going to be one of the best and poof he is. Crazy. Anyway, I here are some facts about me:

• Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
    • I am jumping back in with Smash Ultimate and really like what I see in Inkling, Megaman, and Snake. I do not main anything because I'm not good enough at the game but eventually want to pick up one of those characters.
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
    • I joined eons ago. I joined because the people on this website used to make the best guides for new players and I am hoping the same is true today.
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
    • I do not attend tournaments but I plan to become a legitimate competitive player.
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
    • In my years since late-Melee and Brawl, I've become a meat head and bodybuilder. I'm also a huge fan of tech and would call myself something of a futurist.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
    • No communities. Maybe this will be the first.

It looks like a lot of the places where I would go for information have changed or no longer exist today. Does anyone know the best place for finding general information about Smash Ultimate mechanics: proper tech, DI, frame data, hurt box data, in-depth character guides, move discussions, etc.?

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
It looks like a lot of the places where I would go for information have changed or no longer exist today. Does anyone know the best place for finding general information about Smash Ultimate mechanics: proper tech, DI, frame data, hurt box data, in-depth character guides, move discussions, etc.?
You can find character specific things in the character discussion boards, each character has their own section. Also, there are discords for each character where resources are stockpiled for all to use as well.
Welcome :drifloon:

Top Bottom