• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Returning to Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Premium
Hey no idea if anyone remembers me but... i've been convinced to start playing brawl again.

Fox is stupid rusty from my year + break. Any Long Island players wanna help me brush up on my furry friend? :c

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Premium
LOL I've here as long as they have how come I don't remember you. :(
No idea bro. I made quite a few threads in the forums here when brawl first came out. Some really really old outdated threads about transitioning from SSBM to SSBB tips and tricks. Plus i was pretty active too.

And iunno i've been here a whole year longer then you wahahahaha.

But on a serious note, i wasn't really a huge figure or anything :p.

Brawl has evolved soo friggen much since i last played. All the people i ***** or were on par with... now 2-3 stock me LOL. The last time i played Bum and Snakeee in a match it was pretty even. These days Will and his buddies **** me side ways with sand paper >.>

Makes me rage D: ISO practice. What's worse there is a tourney this sat in brooklyn and i want to go. But imma embarrass my self and place like LASt 0-2.

./endcrazytangent

Was wondering where you went ^.^.

You used to hang around the old Fox Force thread and some of the really old matchup discussions! How are you?
Hey hey, nice avatar :p.
And yeah i used to live in that ancient matchup thread >.>

I stopped playing brawl to start playing SF4 in tourneys, was only doing brawl casuals like once a month. Now that capcom is deciding to **** the game in an update, my 2v2 partner decided we should start brawl again.

So i was like amg ok let me call everyone i used to know :O see if we can't get up to speed. xP

How's the fox forums BTW? Still as desolate and gloomy as it used to be?

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Premium
http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=4037533

LOL did a search on all the threads i've started when i used to post a lot here. Look how old these brawl posts are.

I'm reading some of them and i'm dying inside LOL

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160293

LOL this was the first and last time i ever made a thread to help people xP

Oh man some of those are embarrassing...

EDIT: Anyway... i'm getting off. Gotta start walking to my next class across campus.

Nice see'n some old (and new) faces. Peace for a bit brother space foxes. (woooh 400)

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I was at SCC not to long ago with Will and KirinBlaze :X First time i met Kirin ;o

Do you need an ID or a parking permit to walk around SBU? I only goto SBU for I-Conn (I live in East Meadow/Nassau County so SBU is 50 minute drive xP).
I'm fairly certain that you don't.

And Will and Kirin rarely come here anymore. =(

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Premium
I'm fairly certain that you don't.

And Will and Kirin rarely come here anymore. =(
:O Maybe i can convince him to go next time when if i decide to take that hour long trek out to SBU LOL. It's not a bad drive really... but i hate driving and being driven. I get car sick when people drive me and i'm super lazy... so i hate driving. It's like a super huge problem xP

Maybe i should rename this thread... FreakingMethodiC's casual talk thread. Because that's what this is going to turn into :awesome:

Then again there is already a general discussion... and a MoD will most likely uppercut me ;o

Yeah I'm pretty much going to lock this now. It's served it's purpose. You can continue your discussion in the general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom