• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Return

Yakko93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ohmy1985
So here is the story:
So almost four years ago in middle school I started this account during the big Smash 4 hype days. Admittedly I got into some odd experiences here and there but I still enjoyed the site. For reasons I can't remember though I stopped using the site all together for quite a few years. During this time however my Smash interest/knowledge has increased.
I have hundreds of hours clocked into Smash Wii U, mostly with Sonic and Mr. Game and Watch. I was even one of the lucky ones who got the GameCube adapter for regular price back when it came out and almost nobody could find them (mine was pre-oedered). My controller of choice now is a white Japanese GC controller, which I use across all home console Smash games (64 VC, Melee, Brawl, Wii U). I also have 5 other GC controllers (two Smash Black, Platinum, a Wavebird and one reliable third party one) with an Indigo one coming in the mail soon. Usually my friends consider me the "go-to" guy for Smash/Nintendo in general as I provide the adapter, controllers, and consoles, which is why I'm even considering starting a Smash club at my school soon.
Returning to this site I hope to connect with the larger Smash community on a semi-regular basis. Super Smash Bros has been and always will be my favorite video game franchise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom