• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Return of the King

Beanman

Smash Cadet
No this isn't a thread about the final volume of an epic story about some hairy ******* who really like jewelry. This is about The King, returning to melee and wrecking *****es with a completely different style jiggz than we have been seeing the past few years. I would like to see a mirror between him and hbox.

The King vs SS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_86865&feature=iv&v=nGk2gMAQc3g

If this has already been discussed throughly....well I really don't give a **** because I am so hyped.

HYPE!

GreatRit

Smash Cadet
he actually moved onto Brawl, I think.
And he's always been here.
He was at DBR Genesis 09. Probably because he is in Genesis.
Look his username

GreatRit

Smash Cadet
Is it me or does SilentSpectre always seem to face like...all the good puff players...(Mango, King, HBox?)

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
All the good players in general tend to play the good players. That's how tournaments work P: I don't mean to troll you, but it just ends up that way.

Also, I really liked King's ducking-under-grabs shenanigans.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
If it can be ducked under... it prob can be rested if done right. Anyway I wish I was more involved in the pro community so I could know more about his plans. Hope he gets into it hardcore again. That would give any melee player debating moving on hope to stay with it;)

GreatRit

Smash Cadet
If it can be ducked under... it prob can be rested if done right. Anyway I wish I was more involved in the pro community so I could know more about his plans. Hope he gets into it hardcore again. That would give any melee player debating moving on hope to stay with it;)
He's hosting genesis...so...:p

Top Bottom