• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Return Of Character Intros!

cazoup

Smash Apprentice
wat if You have a team battle and you choose 2 charecters of the same game they would do a diffrent intro together. ie. if you chose mario and luigi mario could jump in fallowed my luigi jumping on marios head. just a thought.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I like the idea of intros.. But this would only happen when the match first starts right?

Since they would be.. off timed and have to spawn in the same spot etc right?

-Onyx

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, intros only happen at the beginning of the match. Respawns are done with a platform just like in Melee.

Also, I do not understand the massive number of complaints that 'intros take too long'. It just doesn't make sense. You're willing to wait 3 seconds for the match to start, but not 6? Honestly, if you are that pressed for time, you probably shouldn't be playing a video game in the first place.:)

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Also, I do not understand the massive number of complaints that 'intros take too long'. It just doesn't make sense. You're willing to wait 3 seconds for the match to start, but not 6? Honestly, if you are that pressed for time, you probably shouldn't be playing a video game in the first place.:)
I agree 100%. Also in fighting games (for example Tekken), the fighters do something characteristically before the match, but you can still press START if you don't want to see it. I think it should be the same in Brawl, so that everyone will be happy.

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
It would be interesting for about three seconds of the game, but I doubt it would matter much. If they do include it, they better give Link a better character intro than that floating down from a ray of light. That stuff sucked.

Top Bottom