• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Results to the 2nd largest Fan ballot ever recorded. 10k votes! (Geno, Shantae, Sora, Heavy and more) What do you think?

Grain

Smash Rookie
Hey there everyone! I'm Demo4Smash! pleased to meet you!

Over the past month i've been collecting peoples votes for who they want to see in smash ultimate as DLC

This is the current results to my poll, i've decided to release them as i've reached halfway to being the biggest poll ever.

The poll isn't over yet, So if you have a character you want in smash remember to vote for them! here's the link to do so https://forms.gle/otPeHUxnzETvwtXJ6

Also remember to share this thread with your mates, The more votes we get the better! :D thank you!

Tell me what you think about the results!

Super10ZX

Smash Journeyman
You’ve been doing a fine job with this.

Fawful squad lets go!

Grain

Smash Rookie
Link? Or did you update the Image in the OP?
sorry truth be told im still trying to figure out how to use smashboards LMAO i thought i made a new post but maybe it didnt actually post ;-;

SharkLord

Smash Hero
One one hand, Reimu's slipping, and that's not good. On the other, Bandana Dee is really high up and the second-highest first-party, and that's very good.
Personally, I voted for Reimu, on the basis that between her and BWD, she needs the votes. Bandana Dee already has a strong following, while Touhou is still a fairly niche pick.

Grain

Smash Rookie
Here’s a link:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
So the poll become stagnant yesterday for its first time but its gotten more attention as of late so im back on the roll for growing this! if you guys could help share this poll around it would really really help out! no pressure though!

Top Bottom